Modulevel® Pneumatic and APM liquid level control / transmitter are displacement actuated level sensors that provide output signals in direct proportion to changes in liquid level. Simple modular design and the MAGNETROL proven magnetic coupling make MODULEVEL controls versatile, highly stable, vibration resistant and adaptable to extremes in temperature and pressure.
The key elements of the Modulevel® pneumatic control are magnetic coupling, which allows the controller to be mechanically isolated from the sealed sensing unit; the range spring, which translates the change in buoyancy force to motion of the attraction ball; and the controller head, which provides a modulated pneumatic signal in direct proportion to the input from the vertical motion of the attraction ball.
- Stable output signal is unaffected by surface turbulence
- Standard models handle pressures to 4265 psig (294 bar)
- Good for process temps. from -150 to +700 °F (-100 to +370 °C)
- Visual indicator is independent of air supply
- Accurate output signal provided over a wide specific gravity range
- 316 stainless steel displacer and trim, Inconel and 316 SST range springs (consult factory for Hastelloy displacer)
- Controller head may be removed without disturbing pressure boundary
- Easily calibrated without moving tank liquid level, for reduced installation time and cost
The key elements of the MODULEVEL pneumatic control are the magnetic coupling, which allows the controller to be mechanically isolated from the sealed sensing unit; the range spring, which converts the change in buoyancy force on the displacer into motion; and the controller head, which provides a modulated pneumatic signal in direct proportion to the motion of the spring.