The T10 float level switch offers industrial and municipal users a low-cost solution to wide differential level applications. The moving ballast causes a flipping motion of the float to provide positive switching action even under turbulent conditions. Recommended for use in either clean or dirty liquids, it is ideal for use in sump control and wet well applications.
All float operated liquid level controls operate on the basic buoyancy principle which states "the buoyancy force action on an object is equal to the mass of liquid displaced by the object." As a result, floats ride on the liquid surface partially submerged and move the same distance the liquid level moves. Because of this, they are normally used for narrow level differential applications such as high level alarm or low level alarm.
- Differential band 20, 40, or 60 feet
- May be wired for automatic fill or empty cycles
- Dry contact switch mechanism
- Cable CSA (SJTO) approved
- Switch chatter eliminated with moving ballast
- Single float with simple control circuit
The moving ballast causes a flipping motion of the float to provide positive switching action.