the ability to reliably monitoring the intake reservoir and tailrace levels of certain types of Hydroelectric power plants provides operators with needed information to manage and control flow rates throughout the system. Additionally, these critical water levels are used to monitor any potential clogging due to debris buildup on the trash rack that inhibits flow.
- Accurate, continuous measurement unaffected by airflow (wind)
- No protective devices required – stilling wells, baffle plates, etc. (flow rate)
- Flexible antenna & mounting configurations
- No calibration, no moving parts, reliability
- PnP configuration, low/easy maintenance
- Meets FCC, ESTI & Industry Canada requirements for open-air/tank installation