The Echotel® 355 is an integral mount, high performance ultrasonic non-contact transmitter for liquid level, volume and open channel flow measurement.
The electronics are housed in a single compartment cast aluminium or Lexan® housing. The intelligent electronics analyze the ultrasonic echo profile, apply temperature compensation, reject echoes from false targets, and then processes the true echo from the liquid surface. This results in an extremely reliable measurement even when application difficulties like turbulence and false echoes exist.
||Principe de mesure:
The level measurement is accomplished by emitting an ultrasonic pulse from the transducer face and measuring the travelling time between sending this pulse and its reflected echo from the liquid surface. Since the speed of sound is temperature dependant, the transducer also measures
ambient temperature to compensate for the changing velocity.
- 2-wire, intrinsically safe loop-powered
- Fast and easy configuration via 2 x 16 character display and 4-push-button keypad
- False target rejection identifies true echo from liquid surface
- Common tank shapes and 20-point custom table for volume calculations.
- Flume/weir primary elements and generic equation for open channel flow.
- Two 7-digit totalizers for flow: - resettable - continuous totalizer
- Open channel flow flumes and weirs
- Paint, ink and solvent tanks
- Chemical storage
- Thick and viscous media
- Batch and day tanks
- ATEX II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4, intrinsically safe
- ATEX II 1/2 G Ex ma / d IIC T6, explosion proof
- FM Non-Incendive and I.S.