Magnetostrictive Level Transmitters
The Jupiter magnetostrictive level transmitter provides a 4-20 mA output proportional to the level being measured or Foundation fieldbus output.
Jupiter models are either externally mounted to a magnetic level indicator or inserted directly into a wide variety of process vessels.
||Principe de mesure:
A low energy pulse, generated by the Jupiter electronics, travels the length of the magnetostrictive wire. A return signal is generated from the precise location where the magnetic field of a float intersects the wire. A timer precisely measures the elapsed time between the generation of the pulse, and the return of the acoustic signal.
- Precision level measurement ±0.015" (.381 mm)
- Lengths to 400 inches (1016 cm)
- Maximum process temperature:
Direct Insertion +500° F (260° C)
External Mount +850° F (+455° C)
- Supports FDT/DTM standard, PACTware PC software
- Boilers (with magnetic level indicators)
- Surge Tanks
- Gas Chillers
- Process Vessels
- Foundation fieldbus digital ouput
- Hastelloy® or Monel® materials of construction
- Threaded, flanged process connections or externally mounted
- Interface measurement
- SIL 2 compliant models