Eclipse® Enhanced 705 Hygienic
Guided Wave Radar Transmitter
The Enhanced Eclipse Model 705 is now available with a 304 stainless steel housing designed specifically for use in hygienic applications. This instrument meets the needs and requirements for the wetted and non-wetted materials, process connections, and surface finishes for the sanitary industries.
The Enhanced Eclipse Model 705 is a loop-powered, 24 VDC, level transmitter based upon the revolutionary Guided Wave Radar (GWR) technology and is the easiest to configure transmitter on the market.
This Eclipse transmitter is designed to provide measurement performance well beyond that of many traditional technologies.
Eclipse supports the FDT/DTM standard and a PACTware PC software package allows for additional configuration and trending flexibility.
||Principe de mesure:
Guided Wave Radar is based upon the principle of TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry). Pulses of electromagnetic energy travel via the waveguide. The pulse is reflected when it contacts a liquid surface and the distance is then calculated.
- Two-wire, 24 VDC, loop-powered, 4-20 mAdc level transmitter
- Capable of "dry validation procedures" for extra cost savings
- Probe designs for CIP & SIP cleaning
- 0.1% of span accuracy
- 0.025% of volume repeatability
- Bent probes minimize retention volumes
- Media hold tanks
- CIP skids
- Buffer applications
- DI/PW/WFI applications
- Probe construction in 316/316L stainless steel, AL6XN stainless steel or Hastelloy® C22
- Sanitary process connections
- Cast aluminum or 316 stainless steel dual compartment housings
- Foundation fieldbus digital communications